Raleigh is one of my favorite places to spend New Year's Eve. You don't have to wait in the freezing cold for an entire day in Times Square. Better yet, there are numerous restaurants in Raleigh hosting special New Year's Eve dinners and events. Below is a listing of several great events that you should check out:
- If you haven't heard the latest Foodie news, Draft is closing. Hit up their New Year's Eve and Closing Party, concluding 2012 as well as Draft's 11 great years at 510 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh. There will be a DJ, party favors, champagne at midnight and awesome drink specials.
- Zely & Ritz is hosting a three-course dinner followed by dancing and popping bubbly at midnight. Dinner is $45 per person until 8pm and $60 per person after 9pm! The menu looks amazing and features local ingredients.
- Chef Gamer of Mantra Indian Cuisine has prepared a delicious New Year's Eve three-course dinner for $29.95 per person, or $50 per couple. Stay after dinner for their New Year's Eve after-party, starting at 10pm.
- Bolt Bistro & Bar, Downtown Raleigh's new restaurant on Fayetteville St., will be having two seatings for dinner on New Year's Eve. The DJ will begin at 11pm to help bring in 2013!
- Humble Pie will feature an à la carte menu with New Year's Eve specials as well as Humble Pie favorites. The annual New Year's Eve Dance Party with DJ Drew Diggle will begin at 10pm and roll through the midnight celebration until 2am. There will be party favors and a champagne toast.
- Coglin’s Raleigh will be opening on New Year's Eve in the historic Lumsden-Boone Building at 226 Fayetteville St.
There are many Foodie New Year's Eve events going on in Raleigh. Enjoy a fabulous meal and bring in the new year with a happy belly!