2019 Annual Book Sale
- Dates: May 2, 2019 - May 5, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Wake County Public Libraries
- Venue: Exposition Center
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: Thurs., noon-9pm; Fri. and Sat., 9am-9pm; Sun., 9am-6pm
- Admission: Free admission; book prices vary
More than 200,000 books will be up for grabs at Wake County Public Libraries’ annual Book Sale May 2-5 in the Expo Center at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds. The Expo Center is near the Blue Ridge Rd. entrance and there is ample free parking throughout the fairgrounds.
This popular event gives visitors the opportunity to pick up some favorite books—and discover new reads—at great prices. Here are the details:
Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted for payment.
Thurs., May 2 (noon-9pm): hardbound books, $4; paperbacks, children’s books and media, $2
Fri., May 3 is Half Price Day (9am-9pm): hardbound books, $2; paperbacks, $1; children’s books, $1; media $1
Sat., May 4 is Dollar Day (9am-9pm): All books and media are $1
Sun., May 5 is Bargain Day (9am-6pm): box of books, $3; boxes available while supplies last.