34th International Festival
- Dates: March 6, 2020 - March 8, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: International Focus, Inc.
- Venue: Jim Graham Building at North Carolina State Fairgrounds
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: Fri. & Sat. 10am-10pm; Sun. 11am-6pm
- Admission: $6-$22
Celebrate the cultures of the globe and enjoy 3 days of international food, dance, music, culture and fun.
Visit the International Festival of Raleigh for it's 34th anniversary. The festival is a key component of the Triangle’s cultural and artistic offerings with over sixty different ethnic groups participating. Attractions include great international food, cultural exhibits, ethnic crafts and lessons, as well as, bazaars with varieties of international items for sale. Two stages feature global dance performances and music, and the kid’s corner offers fun for young citizens of the world. Join us for an entertaining, informative and delicious event and discover the world!