77th Annual NC Gourd Arts & Crafts Festival
- Dates: November 3, 2018 - November 4, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: North Carolina Gourd Society
- Venue: NC State Fairgrounds Holshouser Bldg.
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.696.0744
- Times: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Admission: $2 admission; kids under 16 free
This festival features displays of gourds from around the world, gourd crafting classes, make-and-take crafts and vendors of dried gourds, gourd seeds, gourd crafts, gourd art, books, t-shirts and crafting supplies. In the gourd competition, a variety of competitive growing and artistic categories are awarded ribbons and prizes. There is a silent auction, a free gourd crafting table for kids and free talks on how to grow gourds. Details about the festival, a listing of gourd crafting classes and information on how to enter the competitions are available on the event website.