7th Annual Spring Egg Hunt
- Dates: March 27, 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: JC Raulston Arboretum at North Carolina State University
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State, 4415 Beryl Road, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Phone: 19195137011
- Times: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Admission: Free
This isn't your typical egg hunt: no basket or registration is required!
There are brightly painted wooden eggs hidden throughout the Arboretum gardens. Begin your hunt by picking up an answer sheet in the Bobby G. Wilder Visitor Center. Search the Arboretum for the hidden eggs and write down the letters you find on them. After unscrambling the letters, come back to the visitor's center during staffed hours to tell us the secret word and receive a small prize.
This is a self-guided, fun family activity for all ages. The eggs won't be tricky, so there is no need to climb the trees or dig in the mulch. Just come with your sense of adventure and a little bit of spring fever. Come anytime during the open hours listed for each day, but make sure to finish before closing time to receive your prize! All ages are welcome.