City Ballet presents The Nutcracker
- Dates: December 14, 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring every 2 days
- Presenting Organization: City Ballet Raleigh
- Venue: Stewart Theatre, Talley Student Center at North Carolina State University
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 2610 Cates Ave., Raleigh, NC 27695
- Phone: 919.844.9799
- Times: 7-8:30pm
- Admission: $15-30
City Ballet is pleased to present the 26th anniversary of the holiday family favorite, Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Ballet.
This full length, richly costumed and staged version features guest artists from Carolina Ballet dancing alongside nearly 100 City Ballet student dancers to bring the story of Clara and her Nutcracker to life. Audiences will be mesmerized by the Snow Queen and her Snowflakes dancing amid real falling snow, a magical Christmas tree that grows 20 feet tall and toy soldiers that come to life to battle the evil mice.
City Ballet is thrilled to perform in the newly renovated Stewart Theatre, which offers an intimate, family friendly house for all ages to truly enjoy this holiday classic.
Performances will be held Dec.14 at 7pm and Dec. 15 at 11am-3pm. Tickets on sale at www.city-ballet.com/tickets.