Cooking for A Classic 2018
- Dates: January 22, 2018 - February 7, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Presenting Organization: Lucy Daniels Center
- Venue: Rocky Top Catering
- Location: North Raleigh
- Address: 1705 E. Millbrook Rd., Raleigh, NC 27609
- Phone: 919.795.1455
- Times: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Admission: Round One $75, Round Two $100, Final Round $125
Please help raise funds for the Lucy Daniels Center and participate while chefs compete for a chance to drive away one sweet ride. Each night will feature three small plates from each chef and a cash bar featuring local brews, spirits and wines. You, the guests, get to determine the winner by voting in real time at the event alongside expert judges. The value is considerable, and the chefs included are some of the best in the area - from Whiskey Kitchen, TOPO, Coquette, Dean's Kitchen+Bar, Sedgefield Country Club, Ironwood Café, Raleigh Renaissance Hotel and City Club Raleigh. The winner of the entire competition gets the keys to a restored 1949 GM pickup - a real beauty and the perfect go-to-farmers-market truck!
Guests can buy tickets online that includes the dinner plus the chance to be a part of the race with real-time voting. Great dining packages will also be auctioned off at each event.
The events begin January 22, 2018. Round one is January 22-25, round two is January 29 and 30 and the final round is February 7th.
All proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center, a registered 501 (c) (3) organization.