Corn Grinding Demonstrations and Costumed Tours
- Dates: 3/17/2018, 3/18/2018
- Venue: Historic Yates Mill County Park
- Location: South Raleigh
- Address: 4620 Lake Wheeler Rd., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone: 919.856.6675
- Times: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Admission: $5 adults, $4 seniors (ages 60 & over) and $3 children (ages 7-16); children ages 6 and under are free.
It`s 1863 at Yates Mill, and the yard is alive with activity! Step back in time with 19th-century costumed interpreters and watch the millstones at work grinding corn into meal. Preregistration is encouraged. Tours are not available between noon-1pm and the last tour of the day begins at 3:40pm. Tickets are available at the Mill.