Corn Grinding Demonstrations and Costumed Tours
- Dates: 4/20/2019, 4/21/2019, 5/18/2019, 5/19/2019, 6/15/2019, 6/16/2019, 7/20/2019, 7/21/2019, 8/17/2019, 8/18/2019, 9/21/2019, 9/22/2019, 10/19/2019, 10/20/2019, 11/16/2019, 11/17/2019
- Venue: Historic Yates Mill County Park
- Location: South Raleigh
- Address: 4620 Lake Wheeler Rd., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone: 919.856.6675
- Times: Sat. 10am-noon; Sat. & Sun. 1-4pm
- Admission: $5/Adult, $4/Senior (ages 60+), $3/Child (ages 7-16), Children ages 6 & under are free.
It`s 1863 at Yates Mill and the yard is alive with activity! Step back in time with our 19th-century costumed interpreters and watch the millstones at work grinding corn into meal. Preregistration is encouraged. Tours are not available between noon-1pm and the last tour of the day begins at 3:40 pm. Tickets are available at the Mill.