Dark Raleigh Walking Tour
- Dates: 10/29/2020, 10/30/2020
- Presenting Organization: Friends of the City of Raleigh Museum & Campbell University Raleigh
- Venue: City of Raleigh Museum (COR Museum)
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 220 Fayetteville St., Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.996.2220
- Times: Tours at 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm and 8:30pm
- Admission: General Admission, $25; friends of the City of Raleigh Museum Members, $15 (Adults Only)
Behind the history of Raleigh’s great statesmen and leaders lies a dark and troubled past. The Friends of the City of Raleigh Museum brings to life the stories of the Capital City’s tortured souls in Dark Raleigh - an "after hours" interactive walking tour. Why do you need ghosts when you have the real stories? Get ready for Halloween on this true death, true crime tour. The tour is recommended for 16+ due to the mature/adult nature of the stories told.
Six tour times will be provided each night and will each last about an hour. Tours start every half hour beginning at 6:00pm. The last tour is 8:30pm . The tour is rain or shine and will include 5 stops, lasting about an hour.
There will be a maximum of 10 people per tour. To participate you MUST be wearing a hands-free mask that covers your nose and mouth. We will turn away anyone who does not wear a mask for the duration of the event without refund. Bring an umbrella if the weather looks rainy as the party will continue rain or shine