Lincoln Theatre presents David Archuleta live, Tues., March 15 at 8pm. Doors open at 7pm.
Lincoln Theatre COVID-19 Policy:
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ACTIVELY DRINKING.
- Please bring your own mask.
- If you feel ill or have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, please do not attend the show. Temperature checks will be made at time of entry. Patrons with higher that specified temperatures will not be permitted entry (we will only issue one recheck 5 min after 1st).
- ALL SHOWS ARE SEATED, limited capacity (15%) – Pods and Tables
- Tickets sold by the table or pod. You must buy the entire pod or table.
- Your entire Pod/Table must enter the building at the same time.
- ALL shows are cashless, you must pay for all items (food and merch via credit card)
- The venue will be deep cleaned before and after concerts.
- You are expected to go directly to your table or pod and stay there for the duration. You will only be permitted to leave table to use the restroom or exit the venue. No reentry.
- There will be no mingling with other pods or tables. You are only permitted to be at your designated pod or table.
- We ask that if you contract Covid within the week after visiting the Lincoln Theatre that you contact us, so we can connect with all in attendance and working at the venue during your visit.
- Lack of compliance to this and other posted procedure and protocol will be grounds for removal from the venue.
- Please be respectful and conscious of social distancing. It’s a team effort and we appreciate you compliance and understanding.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to contact us at info(at)lincolntheatre.com
- Merch available at www.lincolntheatre.bigcartel.com