- Dates: June 17, 2021 - June 27, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Burning Coal Theatre
- Venue: Outdoor performance at The Chapel at Dix Park
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 1030 Richardson Dr., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone: 919.834.4001
- Times: Fri. and Sat., 7pm
- Admission: $25, regular; $20, senior discount; $15, student and active military; $15, group (per person); $15, Thurs.; $5, student rush; $10 Share the Show Children's Programming
Eva Peron is from the wrong side of the tracks. But she isn’t staying there long. She’s on a one-way trajectory, and that one way is up. If she has to kick a few people aside in the process, then so be it. One of Webber’s best scores, this show contains “Don’t Cry for Me, Argentina”, “A New Argentina”, “Another Suitcase, Another Hall” and “Buenos Aires”.
Evita Lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber; directed by Jerome Davis.
SEED ART SHARE – ON-SITE CHILDREN’S PROGRAMMING
Sign-Up Required 24 Hours In Advance of Selected Showtime
Seed Art Share’s Share the Show program is here to help patrons who may otherwise be unable to see Evita due to child care needs or responsibilities. They will provide on-site, Evita-themed children’s theatre programming on matinée performances, June 20th and 27th at 2pm for $10 per child. Although Evita has no “adult material”, Share the Show program is recommended for children ages 4-11 who may have trouble joining a 2hr performance. To sign up, simply add the “Share the Show” ticket during check-out and drop off/pickup instructions will be emailed to you.