Exhibition: Fault Lines: Art and the Environment
- Dates: April 27, 2022 - July 17, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: North Carolina Museum of Art
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 2110 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: Wed.-Sun., 10am-5pm
Explore humanity’s relationship to the environment through an immersive, multimedia exhibition and outdoor sculpture installations in the Ann and Jim Goodnight Museum Park. Through video, photography, sculpture, and mixed-media works, 14 contemporary artists focus on current concerns and offer new perspectives. They address urgent environmental issues, consequences of inaction, and opportunities for sustainable environmental stewardship and restoration. Featured artists include John Akomfrah, Willie Cole, Olafur Eliasson, LaToya Ruby Frazier, Susie Ganch, Allison Janae Hamilton, Hugh Hayden, Hugo McCloud, Richard Mosse, Jean Shin, Jennifer Steinkamp, Kirsten Stolle, Christine Wertheim, and Margaret Wertheim.