Forest Moon Theatre Presents The Odd Couple
- Dates: October 22, 2021 - October 24, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Forest Moon Theater
- Venue: Wake Forest Renaissance Centre for the Arts
- Location: Wake Forest
- Address: 405 S. Brooks St., Wake Forest, NC 27587
- Times: Fri., 7:30pm; Sat., 3pm and 7:30pm; Sun., 3pm
- Admission: $13-$15
From stage to film to television, Neal Simon’s The Odd Couple has proven to be one of America’s most beloved, enduring stories of mismatched roommates. Join us for the fun when we present our take on this classic comedy, which opens as a group of the guys assemble for a poker game in the apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. (And if the mess is any indication, it's no wonder that Oscar’s wife left him.) Late to arrive is Felix Unger, who has just been separated from his wife. Fastidious, depressed, and none too tense, Felix seems suicidal, but as the action unfolds, Oscar becomes the one with murder on his mind when the clean freak and the slob ultimately decide to room together with hilarious results.
Advance tickets are $15 plus tax for adults and $13 plus tax for students and seniors. These prices reflect a savings of $3 per adult and student/senior on “day of” admission tickets.