From Plantation to Park: The Story of Dix Hill (Canceled)
- Dates: October 23, 2018 - June 19, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: City of Raleigh Museum (COR Museum)
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 220 Fayetteville St., Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.996.2220
- Times: Tues.-Sat., 9am-4pm; Sun., 1-4pm; First Fri., 6-9pm
- Admission: Free
This event has been canceled thru April 30th.
The City of Raleigh Museum will unveil a new permanent exhibit about the history of Dorothea Dix Park, titled From Plantation to Park: The Story of Dix Hill. The exhibit, a joint venture with the Dix Park Conservancy, explores the long history and future of Raleigh’s newest park. From Plantation to Park explores four perspectives on the land known as Dix Hill.