George Balanchine's Rubies
- Dates: 9/12/2019, 9/13/2019, 9/14/2019, 9/15/2019, 9/21/2019, 9/22/2019, 9/28/2019, 9/29/2019
- Venue: A.J. Fletcher Opera Theater at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 2 East South St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.719.0900
- Times: See website for times.
- Admission: $32+
George Balanchine's Rubies returns to the Raleigh stage to open Carolina Ballet's 2019-2020 Season. We are pleased to once again present his dazzling Rubies, set to the music of Igor Stravinsky. This program will also feature a new Weiss/Raffael collaboration featuring music by San Francisco composer Shingi Eshima as well as Robert Weiss' beloved Meditation from Thaїs and his Classical Ballet set to the music of Prokofiev.