- Dates: 2/14/2019, 2/15/2019, 2/16/2019
- Venue: Holly Springs Cultural Center
- Location: Holly Springs
- Address: 300 W. Ballentine St., Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Phone: 919.567.4000
- Times: Thurs.-Fri., 7:30pm; Sat., 2pm and 7:30pm
- Admission: Adults, $14; Seniors and Students, $12; Season Subscription and Groups (10+), $10
What do Arles Struvie, Thurston Wheelis, Aunt Pearl, Petey Fisk, Phineas Blye, and Rev. Spikes have in common? In this hilarious send-up of small-town morals and mores, they are all among the upstanding citizens of Tuna, Texas’ third-smallest town. The long-running Off Broadway hit features two actors creating the entire population of Tuna in a tour de farce of quick change artistry, changing costumes and characterizations faster than a jack rabbit runs from a coyote. Two actors, twenty characters, and a barrel of laughs, y’all. Presented by Stageworks Theatre. Directed by Kelly Stansell. Play by Jaston Williams, Joe Sears, and Ed Howard.