Historic Downtown Raleigh Walking Tour
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Venue: City of Raleigh Museum (COR Museum)
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 220 Fayetteville St., Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Times: 10-10:30am
- Admission: Adults, $6; Youth (7-17), $4; Children (6 and under), free
Every Saturday at 10am, join Friends of the City of Raleigh Museum for a tour of historic downtown Raleigh. From Raleigh’s origins to present day, this tour will cover the importance of Raleigh’s history to North Carolina and the region. Tours will begin at the historic Briggs Hardware building and will last approximately 30 minutes.
Tours are subject to cancellation due to extreme weather. For more information, please contact the museum at 919.996.2220.