From Nov. through April, we will be open the first and third Sat., 9:30am-noon on Ballentine St. outside the Holly Springs Cultural Center.
We will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- maple syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- all-natural preserves and mustards
- prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- local wine
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
...plus all-natural bath & body products and More!