Holly Springs Farmers Market Winter Hours
- Dates: 11/17/2018, 12/1/2018, 12/15/2018, 1/5/2019, 1/19/2019, 2/2/2019, 2/16/2019, 3/2/2019, 3/16/2019, 4/6/2019, 4/20/2019
- Presenting Organization: Town of Holly Springs
- Venue: Holly Springs Cultural Center
- Location: Holly Springs
- Address: 128 S. Main St., Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Phone: 919.567.4010
- Times: 9:30am-noon
- Admission: Free
From Nov. through April, we will be open the first and third Sat., 9:30am-noon on Ballentine St. outside the Holly Springs Cultural Center.
We will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- maple syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- all-natural preserves and mustards
- prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- local wine
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
...plus all-natural bath & body products and More!