Holly Springs Farmers Market
- Dates: May 4, 2019 - October 19, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Presenting Organization: Holly Springs Farmers Market
- Venue: Holly Springs Cultural Center
- Location: Holly Springs
- Address: 300 West Ballentine St., Holly Springs, NC 27540
- Phone: 919.567.4010
- Times: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Admission: Free
The HSFM is a free, family-friendly event in downtown Holly Springs with live music and kids' activities weekly.
We are a North Carolina producer/grower market committed to providing locally grown and artisanal fresh food. The market showcases farm fresh produce, herbs, flowers, free range eggs and pasture-raised meats as well as artisanal products such as breads and baked goods, condiments, honey, pasta, wine, cheese and much more!
Come see why we've been ranked a "best in class" farmers market for the last several years!