Hopscotch Music Festival
- Dates: September 6, 2018 - September 8, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Downtown Raleigh
- Venue: Various locations around Downtown Raleigh
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: Raleigh, NC 27601
- Times: Thurs., 7pm-1:30am; Fri., 5:50pm-1:30am; Sat., 5:50pm-1:30am
- Admission: $35-$225
Three days, 140 bands, downtown Raleigh.
Hopscotch Music Festival, called "America's (Secretly) Best Festival" and "the premiere experimental and underground festival in America", returns to downtown Raleigh for the seventh year this Sept., 7-10. Featuring more than 140 bands over three days, Hopscotch is known for adventurous lineups, memorable performances and a fan-friendly atmosphere. From a large outdoor main stage in Raleigh City Plaza to intimate club shows, the festival offers music in almost every genre imaginable-rock, hip-hop, metal, folk, electronic, experimental and more-and its schedule highlights this diversity each year.