IBMA Bluegrass Live! powered by PNC
- Dates: September 30, 2022 - October 1, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: Red Hat Amphitheater, Fayetteville St. and Raleigh Convention Center
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 888.438.4262
- Times: All Day
- Admission: Free admission to the street festival; Main Stage at Red Hat Amphitheater has free general-admission seating, and reserved sections that are ticketed ($50 and up)
PNC presents Wide Open Bluegrass is a two-day festival that sets up eight stages of free music, a dance tent, a barbecue championship, tons of art vendors and more in downtown Raleigh. The Main Stage at Red Hat Amphitheater is free (Limited preferred reserved seating is available for purchase in sections 1-3 of the amphitheater)!
During our two-day festival, we close down Fayetteville Street to bring you several blocks and stages of music stretching from Martin Street to the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. You’ll see and hear a diverse lineup of up-and-coming artists and bluegrass legends! Don’t miss your chance to perform for 200,000 attendees during IBMA Bluegrass Live! powered by PNC.