In the Moment: A Year Through the Arts in Wake County Photography Exhibit
- Dates: October 18, 2021 - December 31, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Presenting Organization: United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County
- Venue: Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 2 E. South St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Times: 10am-2pm
- Admission: Free
In the Moment: a year through the arts in Wake County Photography Exhibit presented by United Arts Council of Raleigh & Wake County.
As Wake County’s 2019-2020 Artist in Residence, photographer Christopher Janaro captured moments illuminating the vibrancy and diversity of Wake County’s artistic landscape – predominantly through the lens of United Arts. His photographic journey through the arts began in August 2019 when the arts and festivals were collective experiences and ended in June 2020 during the pandemic and a summer of social justice activism, when artists responded with creativity, resilience, and protest.
Open Now – December 31, 2021at the Betty Ray McCain Gallery at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts.
Gallery hours: Monday-Friday 10am-2pm. and during performance hours.
Curated by Brandi Neuwirth