Joel Lane House Tours
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Venue: Joel Lane Museum House
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 160 S. Saint Mary's St., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, and 1pm
- Admission: $8 adults, $7 seniors, $4 students, free for kids under 6
The birthplace of NC's capital! Visit the Revolutionary world of early NC.
Explore the beginnings of Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina, and the United States from the colonial era, through the Revolutionary War, into the first years of a new nation. Discover history as it’s rarely taught: compelling human stories, told with accuracy and compassion by costumed docents who personalize each tour for our guests.
Plan a visit to this important historic site, and be transported back in time. Guided tours begin in the Visitors Center.