- Dates: 3/25/2023, 3/26/2023, 3/30/2023, 3/31/2023, 4/1/2023, 4/2/2023, 4/5/2023, 4/6/2023, 4/7/2023, 4/8/2023, 4/9/2023
- Venue: Pullen Park
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 520 Ashe Ave., Raleigh, NC 27606
- Times: Festival hours: 5:30pm-9:30pm. Last entry is at 9pm; grounds cleared at 9:20pm
- Admission: General Admission (ages 12+, $25; Children (age 3-12), $18; Children under 3, Free; Amusement Ride, $2/ride
Experience the world-famous LuminoCity immersive wonderland of lights at Pullen Park, NC! From drizzling light art displays, motion dinosaur world, historical carousel ride, and cherry blossom festival at night, you will be amazed by the unprecedented beauty and experience under the illumination of night and lights.
LuminoCity was imagined through a desire to create unforgettable experiences. Using light and imagination, we can explore concepts of transforming creative thoughts, inspired by the world around us, into illuminating works of light and color. Every year, we bring new and unique pieces of art into our festival to create an immersive experience full of magic and wonder.
*The Carousel and Dino Ride are not included in the admission ticket. You can purchase the ride ticket additionally online or at the festival.
*Children under 12 must be accompanied by a legal adult.