Market on Market
- Dates: 5/9/2018, 5/16/2018, 5/23/2018, 5/30/2018, 6/6/2018, 6/13/2018, 6/20/2018, 6/27/2018, 7/11/2018, 7/18/2018, 7/25/2018, 8/1/2018, 8/8/2018, 8/15/2018, 8/22/2018, 8/29/2018, 9/5/2018, 9/12/2018, 9/19/2018
- Presenting Organization: Downtown Raleigh Alliance
- Venue: Exchange and Market Plazas
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 219 Fayetteville St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.821.6983
- Times: 11am-2pm
- Admission: Free
Market on Market, a program produced by the Downtown Raleigh Alliance, brings the highest quality local growers and food artisans together for a Raleigh audience. Our vendors include North Carolina farmers, ranchers, fisherman, nurserymen, bakers, cheese makers, and specialty foods producers.
Located in Market and Exchange Plazas in downtown Raleigh, the market promises to be the premier venue for locally grown produce and artisan foods in Raleigh. The market will be open from 11am - 2pm from May 9, 2018 to September 26, 2018. NOTE: The market will be closed on July 4, 2018.