Mazes and Brain Games
- Dates: January 20, 2018 - September 3, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 11 W. Jones St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.707.9800
- Times: Mon.-Sat. 10am-5pm; Sun. noon-5pm
- Admission: $5; free for Museum Members
It’s time to get creative. It’s time to problem solve. It’s time to have some fun in this new family-friendly exhibition!
Wind your way through interactive galleries of mind-bending challenges. You’ll tease your brain at the brain teaser tables, build a 3D marble maze and watch it work, bust out a beat in the music maze, multiply yourself in the infinity mirror and much more!