Moore Square Mondays on the Historic Raleigh Trolley
- Dates: March 2, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday
- Presenting Organization: Historic Raleigh Trolley Tours
- Venue: Moore Square
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 226 E. Martin St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.996.6486
- Times: noon, 1pm and 2pm
- Admission: Adults, $10; Youth (7-17), $4
The Historic Raleigh Trolley is excited to add tours from Moore Square starting in March! In addition to the regularly scheduled trolley tours departing from Mordecai Historic Park on Saturdays, join us aboard the trolley at Moore Square on Mondays. Tours will depart from Moore Square March through May at noon., 1pm and 2pm. Enjoy a narrated tour of downtown Raleigh aboard the Raleigh Trolley. Highlights include: Blount Street Historic District, Mordecai Historic Park, Warehouse District, Fayetteville Street, and more!
Tours last approximately 1 hour. The trolley is enclosed and air-conditioned and tours are rain or shine. Call 919-996-6486 for tickets and information.