Oakwood Cemetery Series 2022
- Dates: 9/30/2022, 10/1/2022, 10/2/2022
- Venue: Oakwood Cemetery
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 701 Oakwood Ave., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Times: Fri.-Sat., 6:30pm; Sun. 2pm
- Admission: Adults, $20; Students, $10
Every October, Burning Coal Theatre partners with the historic Oakwood Cemetery to present a series of short plays based on the lives of people buried in the Oakwood Cemetery, their partners, neighbors, associates and nemeses’.
Playwrights from around the Triangle and sometimes beyond will craft these short plays that look at the comical, the tragic, the dastardly and the utterly heroic lives of those who came before and upon whose shoulders, for better and for worse, the Capital City was built.