- Dates: April 19, 2023 - November 15, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
- Venue: Raleigh City Farm
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 800 N. Blount St., Raleigh, NC 27604
- Phone: 919.605.0478
- Times: 4-7pm
- Admission: Pay what you can
Visit our nonprofit, regenerative farm for hyper local produce. Pay the suggested price or "pay-what-you-can" thanks to support from our presenting sponsor, Bank of America. Our produce changes with the season and includes items like greens, roots, herbs, fruit and more. We also sell beautiful bouquets and other value-added products from our partners. Enter the farm by foot off Franklin or Blount Street; no cars allowed on site for safety reasons. Please use on-street parking or shop for local goodies at the Person Street Plaza and use their lot.
November only 2-5pm.