Raleigh City of Oaks Walking Tour
- Dates: April 11, 2020 - July 19, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Presenting Organization: Tobacco Road Tours
- Venue: Raleigh Convention Center (Sir Walter Statue)
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.371.2653
- Times: Sat., 1pm; Sun., 10am
- Admission: Free (Pay what you like)
Tobacco Road Tours (TRT) is pleased to announce free walking tours in Raleigh, N.C. on Sat and Sun. until further notice (gratuity appreciated where earned). There is limited capacity and you do need to book (no charge) online. To register, you must book online.
Tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Delightful guided walking orientation tour of downtown Raleigh, N.C. With so many accolades bestowed upon this lovely city, Raleigh continues to move forward in its six downtown districts (Fayetteville St., Government, Oakwood, Moore Square, Warehouse, and Glenwood). Capture the sites, stories of the who, what, when, where and why of this growing foodie Capital City today.