Raleigh Little Theatre presents "Morning After Grace"
- Dates: September 25, 2020 - October 11, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: Raleigh Little Theatre
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 301 Pogue St., Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre (General Admission), Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.821.3111
- Times: Thurs.-Sat., 8pm; Sun., 3pm
- Admission: Check website for tickets
Hilarious and heart-warming, this unconventional new comedy tackles love, loss, and coming to terms with growing old. After hooking up at a funeral, Angus and Abigail find themselves waking up the next morning wrapped in sheets on Angus’ sofa. Strangers just the day before, Abigail thinks she may finally be ready to take another chance on love, but Angus has a few issues to work through first. Enter neighbor Ollie, formerly a baseball player for the Detroit Tigers who now enjoys golf and yoga. Nothing is as it seems with this trio, and every disclosure reveals a new perspective. Set in a Florida retirement community, this charming and big-hearted comedy takes us on an unexpected journey toward a new lease on life. Part of the Gaddy-Goodwin Series.
By Carey Crim.