Raleigh Little Theatre presents "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time"
- Dates: 1/25/2020, 1/26/2020, 1/30/2020, 1/31/2020, 2/1/2020, 2/2/2020, 2/9/2020
- Venue: Raleigh Little Theatre
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 301 Pogue St., Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.821.3111
- Times: Thurs.-Sat., 8pm; Sun., 3pm;
- Admission: First Sunday, $14; Adults, $27; Students and Seniors, $23
Fifteen-year-old Christopher has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery and a journey that will change his life forever.
By Simon Stephens.
Based on the novel by Mark Haddon.
Directed by Patrick Torres.
Sensory-Friendly Performance, Sun., Feb. 9 at 3pm.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory sensitivities, or other disabilities Sensory-friendly seating is general admission allowing individuals extra space if needed. Click here for more details and pre-visit materials. To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, sensory-friendly performances include:
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
Thanks to our show sponsor, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina.