Raleigh Little Theatre presents "The Jungle Book"
- Dates: 3/20/2020, 3/21/2020, 3/22/2020, 3/26/2020, 3/27/2020, 3/28/2020, 3/29/2020, 4/2/2020, 4/3/2020, 4/4/2020, 4/5/2020
- Venue: Raleigh Little Theatre
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 301 Pogue St., Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.821.3111
- Times: Thurs.-Fri., 7:30pm; Sat. and Sun., 1pm and 5pm
- Admission: Children (12 and under), $12; Adults, $17
Mowgli grows up believing he’s as fierce a wolf as any of the members of his pack. When he learns he is actually a human, he must discover how to reconcile these very different identities. In this action-packed adaptation of the classic adventure story, Mowgli must decide whether to remain with the pack or return to the human world from which he was born.
Based on the book by Rudyard Kipling.
Adapted by Monica Flory.
Directed by Judy Dove.
Sensory-Friendly Performance, Sat., April 4 at 1pm.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory sensitivities, or other disabilities Sensory-friendly seating is general admission allowing individuals extra space if needed. Click here for more details and pre-visit materials. To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, sensory-friendly performances include:
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”