Raleigh LUNGe Forward 5K Walk, Run and Rally
- Dates: September 23, 2018
- Presenting Organization: Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina
- Venue: Midtown Park at North Hills
- Location: Midtown Raleigh
- Address: 4208 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609
- Phone: 919.784.0410
- Times: 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Admission: Adults $30/35, Youths $15/20, Survivors Free, Lounge for LC $25
Join the Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina for the annual Raleigh LUNGe Forward 5K Run, Walk & Rally! From the 5K race to the celebration rally to the kid’s dash, this year’s event will include a variety of activities for the entire family. The Raleigh LUNGe Forward will be a day of celebration and remembrance, as well as a day to take action and provide hope to those impacted by lung cancer. However you choose to participate, your support will make an impact in the fight against lung cancer in North Carolina.
Thank you for joining our network of hope and action! Together, there is so much we can do.
Registration opens at 12:30pm and event ends at 3:30pm.