Rex Hospital Open
- Dates: 5/31/2018, 6/1/2018, 6/2/2018, 6/3/2018
- Presenting Organization: Rex Healthcare Foundation
- Venue: TPC at Wakefield Plantation
- Location: North Raleigh
- Address: 2201 Wakefield Plantation Dr., Raleigh, NC 27614
- Phone: 919.784.OPEN..6736.
- Times: 7am-5pm
- Admission: Daily Grounds $10, Week Grounds $20, Champion's Club $100, Kids 16 & Under Free, FREE Admission for active and retired military, first responders, Wake County Schools System employees
The Rex Hospital Open is part of the Web.com Tour, a PGA Tour event at TPC Wakefield Plantation where future golf stars compete to earn their PGA Tour cards. UNC REX will once again host the rising stars of professional golf at the 2018 REX Hospital Open, with this year marking the 31st time our community will come together for world class golf. Our event is known for sending players on to victory on the PGA Tour, and this year’s level of play is going to be more competitive than ever. Don’t miss out on this years’ Fan Fairway, hosted by the Carolina Hurricanes, including food trucks, games and family fun! Tickets available at the event website.
If you are interested in Volunteering at the Open, please visit the event website.