Saturdays at the Old Mill Tours
- Dates: 7/21/2018, 7/28/2018, 8/4/2018, 8/11/2018, 8/25/2018, 9/1/2018, 9/8/2018, 9/22/2018, 9/29/2018
- Venue: Historic Yates Mill County Park
- Location: South Raleigh
- Address: 4620 Lake Wheeler Rd., Raleigh, NC 27603
- Phone: 919.856.6675
- Times: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Admission: $5 adults, $4 seniors (ages 60+), and $3 children (ages 7-16); children ages 6 and under are free.
Want to get inside Historic Yates Mill? Join this a half-hour tour (starting at 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm or 3pm) to view the main power drive and milling machinery while exploring the mill's history and aspects of its preservation. Preregistration is encouraged. Tickets are available inside the park's visitor center.