Savor the Triangle
- Dates: September 18, 2019
- Presenting Organization: Mix 101.5 WRAL-FM
- Venue: Kerr Scott Building at North Carolina State Fairgrounds
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: 6-9pm
- Admission: $45 in advance; $55 at the door
Savor the Triangle Food Festival is a culinary event with the opportunity to sample many of the Triangle’s most delicious foods and drinks all in one place. From the most talked about hip fine dining restaurant to everyone’s favorite Saturday donuts all the Triangle’s tasty fare can be found at this event. No need to drive from Raleigh to Durham to Chapel Hill to taste the Triangle. It’s all here.
Savor the Triangle is a foodie’s delight but also just a fun night out for anyone who wants to taste what the Triangle has to offer.