Tickets on sale October 1 at noon!
Our goal is to create a welcoming, inclusive, and relaxed environment. Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory sensitivities, or other disabilities.
To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, sensory-friendly performances include:
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
About The Show: Something terrible happened to Junie B. Jones at school today: someone stole her new furry mittens! So when Junie B. finds a wonderful pen of many colors, she should be allowed to keep it, because “finders keepers, losers weepers,” right? And Junie B. wonders if her magnificent new pen will help her win the affections of the handsomest new boy in kindergarten! That makes it okay to keep it, right? Junie B. Jones is not a crook… or is she? This hilarious and heartfelt tale follows everyone’s favorite almost-six-year-old as she learns valuable lessons of right and wrong and realizes the power of friendship.