Silent Killers: The Legacy of the 1918 Spanish Flu
- Dates: January 5, 2018 - March 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: City of Raleigh Museum (COR Museum)
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 220 Fayetteville St., Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.996.2220
- Times: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Admission: Free
Commemorating the 100th anniversary of the traumatic Spanish Flu, the COR Museum will take you through Raleigh’s experience and what science has learned about handling epidemics today and in the future.
The exhibit will be open from Jan. 5 through the end of March 2018. The City of Raleigh Museum is open Tuesday through Saturday from 9am-4pm and Sunday from 1-4pm.