Stone Soup Supper
- Dates: November 13, 2018
- Presenting Organization: Urban Ministries of Wake County
- Venue: McKimmon Conference & Training Center
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1101 Gorman St., North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Phone: 919.256.2187
- Times: 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM
- Admission: $25 adults, $5 kids
Stone Soup Supper is back for its fourteenth year in a row, with more chefs than ever before! Enjoy soups from 20 local chefs while shopping unique pottery pieces from The Triangle Potters Guild. Watch as celebrity judges sip and slurp their way to picking the "soup-erior" chef. Join in on the competition by voting on your favorite chef too!
Stone Soup Supper benefits Urban Ministries of Wake County and its mission to feed, shelter and heal more than 30,000 neighbors in need.