Taste of China: Chinese Food and Culture Festival
- Dates: October 6, 2018
- Presenting Organization: Chinese American Friendship Asscociation of North Carolina (CAFA-NC)
- Venue: Bicentennial Plaza
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 1 E Edenton St., Raleigh, NC 27606
- Phone: 919.395.8847
- Times: 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Admission: Free
The Chinese-American Friendship Association of North Carolina (CAFA) will present its first annual Taste of China – Chinese Food and Culture Festival along with several other Chinese organizations in North Carolina. The festival features delicious Chinese food, traditional arts and live performances at the Bicentennial Plaza.
Authentic Chinese ethnic cuisines from different regions of China will light up your day and comfort your stomach. Enjoy continuous entertainment including the dragon and lion dances, martial arts demonstrations, folk and traditional dances, musical performances, children’s pavilion activities, a Chinese culture and history booth and more. Visitors can also shop at souvenir, arts and crafts booths.