The Courage Conference
- Dates: October 19, 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: The Courage Conference
- Venue: Raleigh Convention Center Room 402
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 919.888.7071
- Times: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Admission: $49.99-$199
The Courage Conference is an empowering, judgement-free refuge for abuse survivors looking to heal and a training ground for victim advocates pursuing ways to end abuse. A safe, trauma-informed environment will be maintained with an Empathy Team available during the event.
Hear inspiring stories, learn from informative talks, discover educational resources and make invaluable connections with other survivors and advocates as we all pursue healing and advocacy.
Now in its third year, this annual gathering of abuse survivors, advocates, and those who love them is an event uniquely poised for this #MeToo moment in history.