- Dates: January 25, 2019 - February 10, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Venue: North Raleigh Arts & Creative Theatre
- Location: North Raleigh
- Address: 7713-51 Lead Mine Rd., Raleigh, NC 27615
- Times: 8pm
- Admission: Admission, $22; Student, Senior, Military, Teacher Admission, $20
Andy, brain-damaged and physically incapacitated from birth, has a mental age of ten months. Carol, his anxiety-ridden mother, has arranged a small family party to celebrate Andy's 21st birthday. Not that he's counting. But Carol is. Counting the minutes until he arrives, counting the unexpected guests, counting the times that this has happened before. A witty and heartfelt look at family life when it doesn’t turn out quite the way you imagined.