The Raleigh Market - Fall/Winter
- Dates: November 6, 2021 - November 6, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Saturday
- Presenting Organization: The Raleigh Market
- Venue: North Carolina State Fairgrounds
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 919.839.4560
- Times: Sat., and Sun., 9am-5pm
- Admission: Free
Explore The Raleigh Market, featuring nearly 300 socially-distanced vendors each weekend, including a great number of antique, vintage and collectibles dealers, artisans and craftsmen, a yard sale section, home goods, clothing, jewelry, and much more. A rotating array of food trucks, fair food, and farm stands ensures you won’t leave hungry! The Raleigh Market is recognized as one of the top antiques markets and top flea markets in the United States by media as varied as Country Living, CNN, and Farmhouse Style. Discover another state treasure at the fairgrounds, every Sat. and Sun., 9am-5pm. Admission and parking are free.
Parking and admission are free.