TheatreFEST — Go Back For Murder
- Dates: 5/30/2019, 5/31/2019, 6/1/2019, 6/2/2019, 6/6/2019, 6/7/2019, 6/8/2019, 6/9/2019, 6/15/2019, 6/16/2019
- Presenting Organization: University Theatre
- Venue: Kennedy-McIlwee Studio Theatre
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 2241 Dunn Ave., Raleigh, NC 27695
- Phone: 919.515.1100
- Times: See website
- Admission: $15-$25.99
Written by Agatha Christie. After receiving a letter from beyond the grave, Carla Crale believes her mother, who died in prison, was wrongly convicted of her father’s murder. In a passionate attempt to clear her mother’s name, she persuades those present on the day of her father’s death to return to the scene of the crime. Go Back For Murder is a mystery/thriller with the action slipping seamlessly from past to present, examining the danger of relying on personal testimony warped by time, prejudice and perception. Directed by Mia Self.
Audio description and captioning availability. TheatreFEST is funded in part by the City of Raleigh based on recommendations of the Raleigh Arts Commission.