Tracking Textiles: The Modern Lifecycle of Fabric
- Dates: April 6, 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Presenting Organization: Redress Raleigh
- Venue: North Carolina Museum of History
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 5 East Edenton St., Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: 704.213.4303
- Times: Tues.-Sat., 11am-5pm; Sun., noon-5pm
- Admission: Free
Tracking Textiles: The Modern Lifecycle of Fabric is an interactive, educational fashion & textiles display located in the lobby of the N.C. Museum of History from April 6-May 2, 2021.
The display is designed to help visitors learn more about the way textiles are made; the environmental and social impact of materials, production, and individual textile waste; and more sustainable choices we can all make when purchasing products.
After viewing the display, visitors are prompted to ask “How can my clothes make a difference?” and take a pledge to reduce their fashion footprint using what they’ve learned from Tracking Textiles.
Can’t visit the display in person? Follow us on Social Media for tips and takeaways from the display.
Due to COVID-19, we ask that visitors please wash or sanitize their hands before touching the display.