Triangle LUNGe Forward 2 Mile Walk & Celebration
- Dates: September 18, 2021
- Presenting Organization: Lung Cancer Initiative of North Carolina
- Venue: North Carolina Museum of Art
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 2110 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Times: 8am-noon
- Admission: $35 for adults, $25 for youth/students, $20 for veterans and healthcare workers, free for lung cancer survivors!
Join us for the Triangle LUNGe Forward 2 Mile Walk & Celebration! From the beautiful two mile walk around the grounds of the NC Museum of Art to the celebration rally, to the kid’s dash, this year’s event will include a variety of activities for the entire family. The Triangle LUNGe Forward will be a day of celebration and remembrance, as well as a day to take action and provide hope to those impacted by lung cancer. However you choose to participate, your support will make an impact in the fight against lung cancer.