Triangle Vegan Restaurant Week
- Dates: November 1, 2021 - November 7, 2021
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Presenting Organization: Triangle Vegan Restaurant Week
- Venue: Various locations in Raleigh and surrounding areas
- Location: Downtown Raleigh
- Address: Various locations in Raleigh and surrounding areas,
- Times: Restaurant times vary
- Admission: Free entry
Triangle Vegan Restaurant Week is a celebration of plant-based dining, in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area November 1-7!
November 1 is traditionally World Vegan Day. It’s the perfect day to launch Triangle Vegan Restaurant Week. During this week, participating restaurants, bakeries, bars, breweries, and food trucks in the Triangle area of North Carolina will be offering their customers special vegan dishes, or a three-course menu, in addition to their regular menu, all week. See website for participating businesses!
To encourage Triangle-area restaurants to add inventive plant-based dishes to their menus
To show vegans, vegetarians, and veg-curious diners that we have really talented chefs in town who know how to create delicious and inventive vegan food
To allow all diners to discover the great variety of flavor and ingredients in Triangle vegan dining options