Vintage Market Days of the NC Triangle Presents: "Home for the Holidays"
- Dates: November 15, 2019 - November 17, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Venue: Jim Graham Building at North Carolina State Fairgrounds
- Location: West Raleigh/N.C. State Univ/PNC Arena
- Address: 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
- Phone: 336.509.4560
- Times: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Admission: Fri., $15; Sat., $10; Sun., $5 (Re-entry is permitted after your initial entry, and guests 12 and under are free)
Nov. 15-17, head to the Jim Graham Building at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds for a premier vintage shopping event! Shop more than 100 curated vendors from all over the country and the local area for a charming, fun and festive vintage shopping experience you just won't want to miss! Mark your calendar, and be sure to tell your friends!
Vintage Market Days® is an upscale vintage-inspired market featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home décor, outdoor furnishings, consumable yummies, seasonal plantings and so much more! Vintage Market Days® events are so much more than a flea market. Each Vintage Market Days® event is a unique opportunity for vendors to display their talents and passions in creative venues.